" But Trisssshhh I want a fondant cake! All I ever wanted was fondant cake!" Jou was really psyched about her party. In fact, I think it made up most of our conversations the few weeks before. "What should the theme be? Where should I have it? Should I get props? Do you think people will dress up? Should we do a people-you'll-never-see-together theme?" Not that I'm complaining, I liked talking about these things haha! Of course, being the sucha-good-friend that I am, I offered to help out here and there but Jou did all the heavy lifting (metaphorically) while I just placed balloons around the table on the day and assure her that people do dress up for themed parties...especially since Fly FM was having that community message about following dress codes, to make all the guests feel guilty had they not hah! Jou looking all flapper. :) Our tiered afternoon tea, complete with sweets and savouries. One of the sweet tiers. Everything on this was really good! A p...
Comments
Post a Comment