How did we get here so fast? I still remember writing my 2012 post (here) Summed up in my list, here's my 2013 : #1 I started working. and I kinda liked it...ish, I especially liked the bunch of people I was working with.... almost like friends. hahaha! I'm good at multitasking...and sharing french fries (not really) #2 Concerts! I went to a few concerts this year..concerts and kinda concerts . I'm quite proud of myself. I'm not usually this happening haha! One Republic, Kpop, Arthurs Day, The Killers, MTV World Stage, We Love Asia #3 I went to Ang Kor Wat! Yes. That's right. It was on last years resolutions. #happycamper #4 I finally made it to New York! I was actually teary eyed a lot, most of my conversations went something like, "MUM! I can't believe I'm here mum! No mum you don't understand how happy I am right now!" *insert literal tears of joy. I said tears ah! because big girls don't cry. h...
Comments
Post a Comment