...that happen on a weekday 1. my alarm that rings on Monday morning :( 2. when it starts raining just as I want to leave for work. 3. when I'm already at the traffic light down the road and I realize I forgot my phone. *Angry u-turn, stops car, unlocks door and runs into the house, locks door, starts car again* 4. the traffic report. Because it's jam everywhere..everyday. It's "bumper to bumper" and "slow crawling" because of "heavy traffic conditions" along "most major highways" . Maybe they should report places that aren't jam. That'd be new..and exciting. 5. Taylor Swift. Because her song keeps playing on radio these days. Especially that trouble one. 6. Motorbikes because sometimes I'm bitter that I've been stuck in the same spot for 10 minutes and they're whizzing past me. :( 7. When the traffic police cause more of a jam. 8. Running for the lift I don't know why people have the habit of just staring a...
Popular posts from this blog
I don't get high fives.
"Okay we'll see you soon okay?" *puts both palms up waiting for a high 10* - "I really have to work on my poker face huh?" "Ya, so obvious that you weren't comfortable with the high five hahahha" - I don't get high fives guys. Like I get 'good job' high fives or like 'yay we won' high fives but not so much 'let's high five for fun' high fives. You see, ' good job' high fives are saying without saying; "yea we did a good job, but we don't have to hug about it ok? be cool man. be cool." 'Yay we won' high fives: "we slayed those muthas but we don't have to hug about it ok? be cool man. be cool." ' Good bye' high fives? I didn't even know that was a thing. What does it mean? "Yea you're leaving! Awlllrihhtt man! Let's high five to celebrate your departure" *high fives* I can't seem to wrap my head around greeting high fives either, ...
Jou's Birthday | Tea @ The Ritz Carlton
" But Trisssshhh I want a fondant cake! All I ever wanted was fondant cake!" Jou was really psyched about her party. In fact, I think it made up most of our conversations the few weeks before. "What should the theme be? Where should I have it? Should I get props? Do you think people will dress up? Should we do a people-you'll-never-see-together theme?" Not that I'm complaining, I liked talking about these things haha! Of course, being the sucha-good-friend that I am, I offered to help out here and there but Jou did all the heavy lifting (metaphorically) while I just placed balloons around the table on the day and assure her that people do dress up for themed parties...especially since Fly FM was having that community message about following dress codes, to make all the guests feel guilty had they not hah! Jou looking all flapper. :) Our tiered afternoon tea, complete with sweets and savouries. One of the sweet tiers. Everything on this was really good! A p...

Comments
Post a Comment