What To Buy In Tokyo.




While Bob was in Japan, 
I did some Googling and found out that there are really good brands of make up stuff and beauty products that I needed (the youtube people said).


Okay, there are actually tonnes of things that you should/can/must get from Japan. So I did some research and narrowed it down to the common items that most/all the sites were raving about and...


"If you see any of this stuff, can get for me?"

*proceeds to spam Bob with pictures of stuff I want*
Some face scrub, face foamer, lip balm, mascara...you know things like that that men generally shop for.


"Oh okay ^^ "
It was over whatsapp, but I'm sure his eyes were like that ^^.


-


He got back yesterday and I said,

"Soooo, what did you get me? hehehe *straightens halo* did you manage to find anything?"

"I found everything!"

"You found everything?!"

"Ya! Like going on treasure hunt"


He empties out his bag;



"I found this guy, I dunno what this thing is...but I found it. What is this thing, what does this do??" 
He looked very confused hahahah!


"It's a foamer! ^^" I said.
Not him. I know the eyes confused you there for a bit.


"Oh" he nods.
Yea, he probably didn't get it.




"Then I got you this, mascara. But they didn't have the type you wanted, I got this one instead"

The type I wanted? 

"The one you wanted was the long one that makes your eyelashes like that *makes a shhhhh sound and gesticulations that look like eyelashes growing*..


Oh there are types.
 The youtube lady didn't say, I thought there was only one type. I mean, the package I saw online was in Japanese...but I didn't tell him that la you know, I just said..

"Oh, it's okay ^^"

"..but they didn't have anymore so I got you this one that's the split out type. It makes your eyelashes go like shhhhhhhh! *more gesticulations with fingers stretched apart*"





"Then this one you wanted! The lipstick" Bob says.

"Oh! which colour is this?"

"Heheh *shrugs* I also dunno"

"Is it like red? Or like pink? or Orange?" 

"Hmm, it's like a bit red and a bit orange...but quite pink also
.....It's somewhere in between. Ya, somewhere in between those colours ^^"

Did he just name all the colours I mentioned? Maybe if I said purple he would've said in between purple too ahhaha!

"Oh okay! ^^" I said.
Not him. Just, you know, clarifying.






Things you need to get:


Cure Aqua Gel | 
face scrub in a gel form that doesn't leave your face dry. Must try. Srsly.

Pickled Sakura | 
for my txcooking. I was very excited about it!

Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge | 
super lasting lipbalm in Flowing Cherry Petal, a shimmery pink tint! No orange or red.

Kanebo Bubble Net | 
Turns any facial wash into foam. Magic!

Shiseido Integrate Mascara | 
You know, splits out eyelashes.

Rohto Lychee Eyedrops | 
Recommended by Sue Ann & Anne. Makes you happy putting on eyedrops. Really.




He even brought back the dried sakura I asked for and some ugly Lazy Egg stickers <3

Okay la, like you. Think I'll keep you  :*





x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jou's Birthday | Tea @ The Ritz Carlton

What to do when your battery dies.